Head Rush QUICKFlight Free Fall
The Head Rush quickFLIGHT Free Fall Device gives riders the sensation of a “free fall” while comfortably lowering them to the ground.
Head Rush QUICKFlight Free Fall System
The Head Rush QUICKFlight Free Fall Device gives riders the sensation of a true “free fall”feeling while comfortably and safely lowering them to the ground. The QUICKFlight employs Head Rush's patented eddy current magnetic braking technology to provide many benefits to operators and riders. such as:
- True free fall feeling: Magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill. Other systems require a relatively long ramp up period to get to peak speed and lack a true “free fall experience.”
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 35 lbs/16 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lbs/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QUICKFlight can be moved easily to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QUICKFlight is a great revenue-generating attraction. The QUICKFlight retracts quickly and smoothly, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. Maximum throughput on the standard QUICKFlight is 1 person every 40 seconds, or 90 people per hour.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QUICKFlight only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
We offer all three devices in the Head Rush QUICKFlight family and each comes with a standard free fall distance that can be extended with an optional RipCord (see below).
Head Rush QUICKFlight
- QUICKFlight 0.8m Low Mount: Minimum mounting height of 5.3 m (17.4 ft), maximum mounting height of 8 m (26.25 ft)
- QUICKFlight without a RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 8m (26 ft), maximum mounting height of 12.5m (41 ft)
- QUICKFlight with 1.5m RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 9.5m (31 ft), maximum mounting height of 14m (46 ft)
- Free Fall Distance without RipCord (at max height): 2.53m (8.3 ft)
- Free Fall Distance with 1.5m RipCord (at max height): 3.66m (12 ft)
- Device Dimensions: 15 in x 12.6 in x 8.5 in (380 mm x 320 mm x 216 mm)
- Device Weight: 19.75 kg (44 lbs)
- Rated Working Capacity: 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Minimum Mounting Height: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Maximum Mounting Height: 12.5 m (41 ft)
- (Mounting Heights are from nozzle to landing zone)
- Note: Mounting heights may vary with the addition of authorized QUICKFlight accessories.
- Housing Materials: Aluminum alloy and modified Acetal webbing feed-in nozzle
- Line Materials: 20.8 mm Nylon Spectra webbing
- Warranty: 2 years
- ASTM F2291-11: Standard Practice for Design of Amusement Rides and Devices
- ASTM 846-92: Standard Guide for Testing Performance of Amusement Rides and Devices
|Manufacturer||Head Rush Technologies|