- November 06, 2021
Cargo nets are a versatile and useful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. They are ideal for storing and transporting heavy objects, and they can also be used to create temporary barriers or enclosures. Cargo nets are also a popular choice for playgrounds, ropes courses, obstacle courses, ninja courses, and other recreational structures.
Cargo nets are made by weaving together a series of ropes or cords. The ropes or cords are typically made of polydacron, nylon, polyester, hemp or manilla, and they are woven together or knotted in a variety of patterns, depending on the desired shape, strength and flexibility of the net needed for your application.
The size of a cargo net is determined by the length and width. The length and width of the net are measured from one end to the other. Cargo nets can take many shapes like square, rectangle, triangular, octagonal, and circular to name a few common shapes.
The strength of a cargo net is determined
- November 21, 2018
A pulley is a simple machine that uses a rope and a grooved wheel to lift heavy objects. Pulleys are used in a variety of applications, including cranes, hoists, and elevators, but are also common pieces of hardware and equipment used on challeng coursses, aerial adventure parks and ziplines for rigging, element construction and emergancy rescue.
The parts of a pulley are:
- Grooved wheel: The grooved wheel is the heart of the pulley. It is the part that the rope is wrapped around.
- Axle: The axle is the central shaft of the pulley. It is what the wheel rotates on.
- Bearings: The bearings support the axle and allow it to rotate freely.
- Rope: The rope is what is used to lift the object. It is wrapped around the grooved wheel.
- Sheave: The sheave is the name for the grooved wheel.
When choosing a pulley,